For this month's challenge, I decided to make a pair of stripey socks from 3x 50g balls of yarn (with contrast toes and heels). I also decided to try out a small circular sock needle - Addi Sockwonder. I usually knit socks on double pointed needles, so found it a little fiddly at first (especially on Purl stitches).
The yarn is wonderfully soft (75% Merino) and has great stitch definition. The only issue I had was that the pattern may have benefitted from having a jogless join (so that there wasn't a step on changing the stripe colours). As I worked the end of the toe, I needed to swap over to DPNs from the circular needed. The pattern called for one ball of each colour, but I had plenty left over (more than 25g of each of the grey/blue shades). The socks were very quick to knit up too!